A FSLA and XXIV Old Buildings online panel event on Friday 29 July from 1pm to 2.30pm
On behalf of the Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA) and XXIV Old Buildings, we invite our members to attend a panel event discussing enforcement trends from an international perspective.
We are delighted to welcome our panel:
- Mark Steward, Executive Director of Enforcement and Market Oversight, Financial Conduct Authority
- Fiona Paddon, Associate Director, Dubai Financial Services Authority
- Aki Corsoni-Husain, Partner, Harneys, London
- David Brownbill QC, XXIV Old Buildings
- Oliver Assersohn, XXIV Old Buildings
The event will take place online on Friday 29 July starting at 1pm. If you wish to attend, please register via the link below.
We look forward to welcoming you on 29 July.