Funds Disputes & Partnership Law Forum
31 January 2018 at Crowne Plaza London – The City
Do not miss the Fund Disputes & Partnership Law Forum – the only European conference delving deeper into the developing areas of private equity, hedge funds and asset management funds disputes both onshore and offshore.
This conference will bring together leading specialists and serve as a key source of information to litigators and corporate advisers in private practice who are involved in acting for funds, partners and investors as well as in-house counsel in the sector keen to gain a better understanding of what litigation risks arise and how best to mitigate them.
Please log in to register and benefit from a 10% discount for FSLA members.
Conference highlights include:
- Discretionary decision making in funds structures post-Braganza
- Suing fund directors and service providers: where next after Weavering and Primeo?
- Insolvent funds: offshore round-up
- Fraud & corruption: the developing risks of criminal and civil liability
- Understanding the reforms to limited partnership law
- Partner issues: privilege and rights to information
- Financial regulation and funds disputes
- Reputation and the dynamics of funds litigation