The Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA) and Blackstone Chambers would like to invite you to attend an evening seminar on Thursday 8 March, 6-8pm, to be followed by a drinks reception.
This annual panel discussion, titled ‘Trends in Enforcement’, will be chaired by Charles Flint QC and will include a keynote presentation from Andrew Tyrie, the former Chairman of the Treasury Select Committee. We are also very fortunate to be joined on the panel by:
- Miles Bake, Head of Legal, Regulatory Action Division, Bank of England
- Margaret Cole, Chief Risk Officer and General Counsel, PwC
- Javan Herberg QC, Blackstone Chambers
- Helen Marshall, Partner, Akin Gump
- Mark Steward, Director of Enforcement and Market Oversight, Financial Conduct Authority
During the 90 minute seminar, the speakers will discuss the latest thinking on how to tackle some of the most difficult enforcement issues facing those working in the financial services sector. The seminar is being held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), 8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ. Registration will be from 6pm with the talks starting promptly at 6.30pm. We very much hope that you will also be able to join members of Blackstone Chambers for a drinks reception after the seminar.