The Financial Services Lawyers Association on behalf of Legal Week would like to invite you to attend
The Banking Litigation & Regulation Forum 2017
on Thursday 15 June 2017 at the Hilton London Bankside, London SE1 0UG, United Kingdom.
Over the course of the one day forum, the elite of the banking industry together with the legal profession will gather to hear from leading legal experts on the most pertinent issues facing lawyers and law firms in the financial services industry. A programme of exemplary speakers will deliver vital insights through a range of panel discussions, practical workshops and breakout sessions.
Topics will include:
- Brexit – the ramifications on enforcement of judgements in Europe and beyond
- England’s answer to the competition: The Financial List and some key case studies
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements – From decision through to execution
- Enforcement of Competition Law and Follow-On Actions in the UK.
Breakout sessions will cover:
- Data Protection – GDPR is coming
- Fintech Firms – Small fish in a big pond
- Maintaining legal privilege in business operations and investigations – Strategy Management
- Group Litigation & Class Actions
- Financial Crime – An ongoing battle
- The Impact of the Senior Managers Regime on Investigations and Enforcement.
To register for the event and benefit from an exclusive discount for FSLA members, please log in and follow the links below.