The Financial Services Lawyers Association on behalf of KNect365 would like to invite you to attend
The Financial Institutions Litigation Conference
on Thursday 12 October 2017 at the Novotel London Bridge, 10 Pepys Street, London EC3N 2NR.
This one-day conference is an essential briefing for litigation counsel in the financial industry. A programme of distinguished speakers will be delivering a series of presentations, panel discussions and case reviews.
Key presentations include:
- Considering the new OFSI arrangement
- Expert Witnesses: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Funding litigation pros and cons
- Criminalisation of compliance failures
- Hacking, cybercrime and transaction interception – legal liability without regulatory breach
To register for the event and benefit from an exclusive 10% discount for FSLA members*, please log in and follow the link below: