Blackstone Chambers and the Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA) would like to invite you to attend an evening seminar on Tuesday, 8 March 2016, 6-8pm, to be followed by a drinks reception.
The seminar will be chaired by Charles Flint QC of Blackstone Chambers and will include presentations from a panel comprising:
- Caroline Binham, Financial Regulation Correspondent, Financial Times
- Simon Dodds, Deputy General Counsel, Deutsche Bank
- Javan Herberg QC, Barrister, Blackstone Chambers
- Gareth Rees, Executive Counsel, Financial Reporting Council
- Mark Steward, Director of Enforcement and Market Oversight, Financial Conduct Authority
During the 90 minute CPD accredited seminar, the speakers will explain the latest thinking on how to tackle some of the most difficult issues in enforcement disputes.
The seminar is being held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), 8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ. Registration will be from 6pm with the talks starting promptly at 6.30pm. We very much hope that you will also be able to join members of Blackstone Chambers for a drinks reception after the seminar.
Space is limited, so to reserve your place online here or by emailing email@example.com.