6pm on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 at the Royal Society of Arts
On behalf of the Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA) and Blackstone Chambers, we would like to invite you to attend our annual ‘Trends in Enforcement’ seminar on Tuesday 3 March, 6-8pm, to be followed by a drinks reception. The panel will be chaired by Javan Herberg QC, Blackstone Chambers, and will include:
- Andrew George QC, Blackstone Chambers
- Ali Sallaway, Partner and Co-head of Global Investigations Practice, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Mark Steward, Director of Enforcement and Market Oversight, Financial Conduct Authority
- Caroline Wayman, Chief Ombudsman and Chief Executive, Financial Ombudsman Service
- Tom Spender, General Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory and Competition, Lloyds Banking Group
During the 90 minute seminar, the speakers will discuss the latest thinking on how to tackle some of the most difficult enforcement issues facing those working in the financial services sector. The seminar is being held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), 8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ.
Registration will be from 6pm with the talks starting promptly at 6.30pm. We very much hope that you will also be able to join members of Blackstone Chambers for a drinks reception after the seminar.
We look forward to seeing you on 3 March.