An online seminar at 9.30am on Wednesday 17th March 2021
On behalf of the Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA) and Blackstone Chambers we would like to invite you to attend our annual ‘Trends in Enforcement’ event, which this year will be run as a webinar. The webinar will be held on Wednesday 17 March, 9.30am to 11am.
The webinar will comprise of a panel discussion chaired by Javan Herberg QC, Blackstone Chambers, that will also feature:
- Thomas Baudesson, Partner, Clifford Chance, Paris;
- Andrew George QC, Blackstone Chambers;
- Helen Marshall, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld;
- Patrick Meaney, Head of Enforcement, Dubai Financial Services Authority; and
- Mark Steward, Director of Enforcement and Market Oversight, Financial Conduct Authority.
During the 90 minute webinar, the speakers will discuss the latest trends and current thinking on how to tackle some of the most difficult enforcement issues facing those working in the financial services sector. Log in to the webinar will open at 9am on 17 March, with the webinar beginning promptly at 9.30am. It will conclude with an audience Q&A session that will finish by 11am.
We look forward to welcoming you on 17 March.